Here’s a no brainer way to stand out in the job market – include a cover letter along with your resume! Your hiring manager may have only asked for a resume, but no harm in going above and beyond by including a cover letter especially if you have a longer resume that spans across multiple pages. With that being said, a cover letter helps interviewers to get a quick look on how your past experiences can correlate with the role you’re applying for.
The Joanna Baker Cover Letter is a polka dotted cover letter template that complements the Joanna Baker Resume Template. 140 free icons are included as a bonus!
How to use Joanna Baker Cover Letter
- Unzip the cover letter file
- Go to Fonts folder and install the fonts
- Open the cover letter template in Microsoft Word or Apple Pages
- Re-save with a new file name so that you always have a copy of the original version
- Save the template as .pdf and publish it online or send it directly to your hiring manager
- Save the template as .docx too so you can edit it in the future!
- Remember to bring your Cover Letter along for the interview!